Thanks for your feedback and suggestions about how to make Puget SoundOff.org user friendly and cleaner. Your feedback is shaping PSO V 3.0, anticipated launch date is January 2013.
Here's a sneakpeak at the changes:
- An increased focus on causes and campaigns
- Content creation is still an emphasis, but we are ramping up our focus on Take Action
- User Points competition - http://pugetsoundoff.org/Userpoints
- An emphasis on our Civic Voice Philosphy - Knowledge is Power, Expression, Connect & Collaborate and Take Action (CVC)
- A new feature that encourages Taking Action in your community, think Kickstarter
Thank You for your support in making Puget SoundOff.org the best youth site in the country!